Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dentistry Sayings Quotes



Today I attended my first class of Japanese ... later. Since LDK, person that I had to wait on the subway platform, I decided that since the apañaría me. Besides not carrying the phone over, for a change. A second call to his mobile me has taken his brother, who, thank God, I have sought the direction of the School Language on the Internet and told me. With this information in hand I headed to two security officer who were at the subway entrance and they told me to where it was.

After reaching a quarter of an hour late to my first class and the teacher explain the entire administrative roll, which did not interest me much we have entered in the last minute. Kano (name for the teacher) explained that Japanese consists of three alphabets. The first was the Kanji (which is made up of ideograms) of Chinese origin who brought the Koreans to Japan. Then later they were invented syllabic alphabets are Katakana and Hiragana.

But what I found most curious of all is that the Japanese fully backward pass me with English. While in English I have difficulty in speaking the well and understand what I say, in Japanese which I find difficult is to read and write. And I think that is due in large part to the many hours watching animes. At least many of the things that we are seeing me sound and intonation of words I find it quite easy to imitate the teacher.

guess that after all see "cartoon" has some value.

0 comments:

Post a Comment