Enjoy the little things Japanese
As Rule 32 states in the film Welcome Zombieland to have to learn to enjoy the little things. We all know the theory but take this rule into practice is not as simple as that. And perhaps this case is as much about the movie but it is especially difficult to implement when you have certain responsibilities.
I sometimes torture us when we can not do anything or is it better to do nothing. Either we take things too much responsibility and too important and that's not always good. Not to mention enjoying the moment, but if you save unnecessary suffering. Because at the end of the day, as we said our sixth grade teacher: If no solution, why worry? And if if you have one, why worry?.
And it really is something that I've noticed twice recently. One was waiting with my, now old batucada group to which we should give way to the stage. Because of poor organization and time had been delayed more than thirty minutes. And I had to go to dinner on my father's fiftieth birthday. I was experiencing to see if we played or not until the end the group's director told me to decide. That or I would or I had but could not be squirming all the time.
The other time was before watching the fireworks at Plaza de la Merced Spain. I was talking to Naky, Kay and Odin (probably not read this, but yes, I've learned your name) on the Otakhristmas SOS Brigade, the event will this Christmas, and they told me I could not take the association too seriously. I was taking it like a job, and that I should enjoy more with it. And indeed they are right. In Brigade always a myriad of things that go wrong. If you sulfides by all ... die young.
0 comments:
Post a Comment