After participating in the protest of Anonymous and have echo publicity she has been getting comments about it (and I've been asking some people). If you'd rather I do not regret having collected all those views if it saddens me to have received these and not others. Because despite the SGAE is the most hated institution in Spain there are many people who still know the wonders of the LES also known as Law Sinde.
And frankly, I find it ironic that all these people who underestimate the attack on the SGAE, Promusicae and the Ministry of Culture to see their favorite series Sereiesyonkis or see a movie on Cinetube. Because these will be the first pages to fall under the censure of the SGAE. And in that case everyone will get mad and tell everyone that they were told that if the SGAE is crap, there is not right, blah blah blah.
But total ... So that protest now? If all we can do is stop censoring websites with links of rest and that the government will commit more stupid things like spend a million euros in legal music portal Promusicae ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment