Today, (and after a long absence) I have the pleasure to introduce to Mizu-chan. Is not she cute? = 3 Your name in Japanese means water and has been a gracious gift from a friend of mine to which, as never revealed the names of anyone on the blog, call me and I love Neko. A Mizu loves candy, including candy, and has therefore decided that will be on the side of the blog for a long time. Says he has no desire to leave and that this blog seems very comfortable. Of course Mizu is a girl and there are things that you like and sad. For example say you sad people who does not comment on the blog and do not cooperate. And that's a shame. I do not want this sad Mizu. He says he also is very sad people who go to the blog entries do not read because they are too long.
That if, Mizu-chan is another set of things we really like: sunny days, so you can display your umbrella so likes to wear, the color purple, cats - of course not the first time any of them bites or scratches for getting too close to them - and users say. In particular users, as it is very lonely and wants friends that make you company.
Hello, my name is Mizu. Can I have some candy?
So you know comment, not dismayed long entries Mizu give her candy. Thus you will make happy and keep that happy face forever.
0 comments:
Post a Comment