Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hemoroid And Frequent Urination

Interviews on Tumblr Akihabara @ Deep Akihabara

It turns out that a podcast about kids, especially boys http://soy-friki.com , Akihabara is passed through the camera in hand. This gave an interview to the organizers of the event, that is, me and Chris (and it should be but at that time Pas was walking disappeared). In the video can see Cris explaining that is the Akihabara and releasing all those rolls that I am unable to memorize and I can see me but I am considerably less versed in the organization of events.

18:11 It was the time more or less ends the interview and make a brief review of the various parts of Akihabara @ Deep, but left the Cafe Maids, areas of low plant stands and the upper floor where were all the letters and projections. But well, anyway is a good summary. Then the video
:


0 comments:

Post a Comment