Friday, September 24, 2010
Can Collector Garnish Unemployment
The truth is that there are times when the solution to a problem is simpler than the one you think. And that means talking to people. All this comes as a result of my interest in having the address http://brigada-sos.blogspot.com
Brigade turns out that SOS going to change the website and forum. Free services we will use anything that will need to stop the server and therefore we will save good money. The fact is that we want the main blog is a blogger. And what better home address as that brigadasos.blogspot.com or brigade-sos.blogspot.com. But the problem is that we both were caught. The first by a Portuguese who has 4 years without updating and the second by one-Chrno Eriol. This fortunately was English, or at least speak English.
The fact is that after a few inquiries over the Internet and a register to a forum I managed to send a mail using a form in that forum. In the mail was written that our association was interested in that "domain" and that, when I was 3 years without use, if you could give us. Not even one day took to answer, I was the administrator of your blog by my request and let me change the address of your blog so I can put another blog there. The truth is that it was quite confident. I do not know if I had done that ... therefore a little surprised me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment