Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rolling Tobacco And Pipe Tobacco Difference

Dear troll's on my blog

In this first review, authorship of Javier, we can see that my name has tried to emulate with little success because mine comes with a whole image and name in blue. Create a fake account and Work it something else. Dear troll's

my blog. I wanted to tell you that whatever you're trying this out you badly wrong. And with the added attraction that because of your great intelligence was perfectly who you are thing happened to reveal a little lower. I just want to inform you about a few things you could do to improve the quality of your great works of art that, in the eyes of anyone halfway intelligent, they are really painful.

For starters, I encourage Javier GarcĂ­a Montero if you want to post more crap on my blog that I did not say to the face, and was then perfectly well who has written me that, which slightly reduced the effect of genius. Also also recommend Victor Gomez Arnau Gregori Gamero and make quiet a bit more to his friend Javier, who will then telling me what you have published each them exactly, which just makes me to laugh at them more comfortable.

And then I like to analyze the great art, interesting comments on my blog:

In this first review, authorship of Javier, we can see that my name has tried to emulate with little success and that mine comes with a whole image and name in blue. Create a fake account and Work it something else.

In another of such Arnaud Gregori cani see a trend and a complete ignorance of the meaning of acronyms used.

After this we can see that Victor is someone who claims not to be nerdy and even sometimes been said that the hate but it's been playing WOW long time and even bought sleeves. From there who can write "dungeons and dragons" correctly. Penalty his fondness for the "K" and that the user Santauable (false) to Santau (true) distance is four letters and a picture.


And finally we have to Guillermo Balong, another stronghold of Homo erectus with whom they lived in the Scouts. The pity is that swayed by Javier and just writing this crap that they think they affect me in any way. I actually do a great favor, because writing entries honoring foreign intelligence gathering as a very rewarding hobby. Ah! By the way, going with a capital Emorillogo I say that the next stop I try to imitate what you do a little better;)



PS I forgot to mention to Alex Barbera, also a member of the clan with Guillermo Rover and Javier and creator of the blog http://regalotripis.blogspot.com Javier which has been used for fun and try to impersonate my identity. Alex and see if you impress me and you post something on my blog fairly worth the trouble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment