Thursday, November 11, 2010

Many Calories Does Arc Trainer Burn

Police, Papa, Telefónica and I

have long had wanted to explain how I lived the Pope's visit to Barcelona. But I have not been able to write before because of the exams. Anyway I already have here and are returning to more eager than ever to keep writing, that ultimately it is too left.

For starters let me emphasize that I do not hold any sympathy for the Pope. In fact it seems a shame the amount of money being spent on the safety of that person - because, yes, is a human person even though it is considered the messenger of God - that money may have had other destinations ... far more useful, to call in some way. In fact this combined with government policies Internet sulfur makes me a lot but that is another issue.

The truth is that I find absurd the presence of a Mosso d'Esquadra (Catalan autonomous police) every three meters along the many miles traveled the popemobile from the Cathedral of Barcelona to the Sagrada Familia. Sure to cope with the demand of staff required to cover the device that Sunday did not party or the acetate. Not only that, but it came to Barcelona coach of the Autonomous more effective. Definitely if you wanted to commit a robbery in any place that was not Barcelona should not be very difficult ...

currar In fact even made those who were at the academy, which I discovered when I asked one of them because she was wearing a blue beret, red unlike the others. He began to talk to me and I discovered that and had no idea when they went to plug in the frequency and leaving inhibitors block on the round without coverage, wifi, car keys and command TV was saved because it was IR but also why.

However, the best of the day was a friendly dialogue I had with a security officer was watching mobile television unit of Telefonica. Turns out I was taking pictures with my phone on Saturday at the multitude of technological gadgets that I had set before back home when, without esperarmelo and I found a truck Telefónica. Without thinking twice I grabbed my phone to take a couple of photos. To which a security officer challenges me initiating the dialogue:

- Hey! You can not take pictures with the mobile unit.
- Why you can not take pictures?
- I have been told not to stop taking photos. So I'm very sorry but you have to stop taking photos.
- But why? Is that if you were a Mosso still understand ... well sorry but Barcelona is not yours ....
- Well, I wonder. Delta Charlie. Delta Charlie. Do I get? - Silencio - Delta Charlie. Do I get?
- If you receive Delta.
- Charlie, I have here a guy who is asking me the reason why you can not make pictures to the mobile unit.
- What?
- That one guy is asking that because you can not take pictures of the unit mo - Noise walkie - That if you can take pictures.
- Ah! No problem.
- Vale, short.
- Many thanks. - And I kept taking pictures at Telefónica truck with a chuckle in the face.

The truth is that I was tempted to say, Man, You Have Been Owned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment