All that you try to contact me in the next six days I inform you that I do not connect or the facebook, or the tuenti, or the twitter, or the blog, or to msn, or to Skype, or to gmail, or to hotmail or any other network social where you can be. However I would like that in my absence some people perform certain tasks. It is the safest thing is to not do it but I'll have something more to reproach when returning.
Pas, Saku, Cris, Albert, Mangel and Marisa. Do me a favor, or to be like the last thing you do in SOS Brigade, From
- Write an agenda for the General Assembly taking into account the need to organize otakhristmas OK. Start
- contact sponsor (someone send an email to Akiba to RSVP please) and be for them, we all know to see if we can we want more.
- Also, BEFORE THE ASSEMBLY, someone organize a meeting with Bocanord. On Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. I do not care which of those three days but we know that we have space.
- And of course, as anyone organize Guienueta Friday's game I'm going to piss off. You just need a couple of consoles and organize a tournament chustero of whatever. But someone makes an appearance on Friday Guineueta board, dammit.
- Pas, tell me who will make the bank transfer, I do not care to convince my parents but I doubt it's the ideal. Net Social
0 comments:
Post a Comment