Monday, August 30, 2010

What Do Pilates Socks Do

Unicorn Robot Attack Scheduled

First
However, as I said in previous posts, if not public is because of all her work to be done because of Akihabara as the blog / website of the same ( http://akihabara-deep.blogspot.com/ ) I'm ordering only me. I'm about to spam my blog there and get a good share of visits ... Anyway

go to what interests us: Robot Attack Unicorn. This is a game, someone happened to me (I can not remember specifically if I saw it on a blog or me or Xaskiu Santau step ...), in which we must go forward with our robotic unicorn on the map. With its power to jump and attack we have to overcome the obstacles before us on the road. A further more as it progresses and you get more points so the speed increases.


But as I say my friend Xaskiu, this game has it all. Speed, explosions, adrenaline, robots, rainbows, unicorns, stars, fairies ... What more could you want? Music? As a serving loleante music too. If I say that already ... one of the best games. And the "seal of approval" of 4chan to already have "threads" on the game.

You can play in this link: http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment