the block of Naco and Strawberry, you.
- So Cool? I super because he is running my blog, "entiendeees? And that is, deluxe, "veees?
- This ... no pus, I very happy that my friend told me and is already working the block. And after it was cool.
- And, that is, as I warned all my friends , "Vees?
- No and post and I warned my compadre pa alert you to any race beyond pa Neza you visit.
- not only offer hope to meet that allow entry to any naco, you know? That is, OSO. For that daddy paid the escort, "noo? To scare away the mob "Vees?
- And after I told my friend that if you just let them pass giving 20 bucks to the bodyguard of the entrance and let them enter. That your employer pays repoquito. So here we are still seeing pus.
0 comments:
Post a Comment